With over 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry, Artee has strong experience in regulatory procedures across EU and ROW markets. She applies her knowledge to maximise value to client projects including new drug registrations and to making appropriate, timely, strategic decisions throughout a product’s lifecycle to maximise value to clients.
Value to clients
Having worked on major branded medicines to specialised therapies, coupled with keen analytical abilities & in-depth execution capabilities, Artee brings a wide range of skills and experience to successfully manage and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Experienced in MAAs, post-approval activities, life-cycle management and in-depth knowledge of regulatory labelling applications
- Skilled in developing and coordinating regulatory strategies to ensure projects are successfully delivered on time
- Experienced in working with competent authorities across the EU
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
After completing a degree in Biomedical Science and a Masters degree in Molecular Pathology and Toxicology, Artee joined a Global Regulatory Affairs team working on OTC products at Reckitt Benckiser. Here she worked on major brands within the CNS, respiratory and upper and lower GI categories, ensuring product maintenance and compliance. Since then, her regulatory knowledge has greatly increased working with neurology and specialised CNS therapies at Britannia Pharmaceuticals, gaining further experience in product registrations, regulatory applications and post approval maintenance.
Other things about Artee
- Experienced in Quality Management systems
- Experienced in publishing eCTD
- Keen interest in business development.