Beth oversees the regulatory team and ensures that medicinal projects meet their objectives and are delivered efficiently and on budget.
Value to clients
By applying her broad experience to projects, Beth delivers strategic insight to development, registration and lifecycle management projects. She also has hands on experience of managing large pan-EU projects, implementing regulatory strategies to address identified commercial opportunities.
- An in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical product development
- Great experience in managing scientific advice meetings with EU agencies
- Proven track record of project leadership, including co-ordination of remote teams and problem solving.
Beth has worked as a regulatory consultant for a number of years. After graduating with an honours degree in biological sciences, Beth worked in Regulatory Affairs at Pasteur Merieux MSD and Elan, before progressing to leadership roles at Allergan. Latterly she held positions at Director and Vice President level at BlueReg Pharma Consulting, with broad responsibilities including the managing of the UK-based team and supporting clients on varying regulatory projects.
Other things about Beth
- Committed to regulatory team training and talent development
- Recently prepared pan-EU Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) applications for Advanced Technology Medicinal Product (ATMP)
- Keen interest in business management. Back to About