Daniel joined Regulis in October 2018 following completion of a Master’s degree in Immunology of Infectious Diseases. He has several years of experience in post-marketing surveillance in a wide array of therapeutic areas, and has developed expertise in clinical trial surveillance in his current role. Daniel is passionate about pharmacovigilance and takes great care to ensure that the needs of the client are fully met and that work is completed to the highest of standards.
Value to clients
- Highly knowledgeable about both pharmacovigilance and pharmacology
- Significant experience in full case processing and case submission to the relevant competent authorities
- Strong signal detection skills
- Experienced in the writing of essential pharmacovigilance documents – safety management plans, pharmacovigilance system master file and PSUR/DSURs
- Applies strong knowledge of clinical conditions and their treatment to projects.
Daniel holds an MSc in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Prior to undertaking his Master’s degree, Daniel began his pharmacovigilance career in pharmacovigilance within a consultancy, which enabled him to build essential skills in both post-marketing pharmacovigilance and medical information. Since joining Regulis, Daniel has developed knowledge in the writing of important pharmacovigilance documents, such as pharmacovigilance system master files, safety management plans and periodic and developmental safety update reports, as well as the pharmacovigilance requirements of clinical trials.
Other things about Daniel
- Keen interest in infectious diseases and immunology, particularly the clinical aspects of each. Daniel’s research during his Master’s degree project involved the development of a potential vaccine
- Enjoys wildlife photography and playing guitar.