Garry leads the Pharmacovigilance team at Regulis supporting existing clients and steering them through the pharmacovigilance regulations and devising strategies that are robust, efficient and meet current and future industry standards.
Value to clients
Garry’s industry knowledge along with his academic qualifications allows him to successfully manage projects, and to lead and resolve issues in pharmacovigilance. He is:
- Experienced in Post-marketing and Clinical trials (Phases 1 through 4)
- Focused on delivering results to successfully meet the specific requirements of each client
- Knowledgeable of drug safety pharmaceutical requirements: USA, EU, UK
- Quality driven and has been through several MHRA & FDA pharmacovigilance inspections
Garry started his career at Novartis Pharmaceuticals gaining experience in case processing. Garry has worked for pharmaceutical, CROs and consultancies for the last 17 years holding several senior positions. Garry’s passion lies in the harmonisation of regulations and making working practices efficient and effective as possible. He has experience in Oncology, Immunology, Rare Diseases such as Fabre and Gauche disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Neurology.
Other things about Garry
- He has led projects on pharmacovigilance database set up and migrating legacy data
- He has worked in Medical Information providing information to health care professionals and updating marketing materials according to EFPIA and ABPI practices
- He is passionate about providing the best possible service to patients, HCPs and, of course, our clients by using technology to aid in signal detection, quality and case processing.