During Kim's 30+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, he has advised pharmaceutical companies, SMEs and start-ups in aspects of product development and regulatory strategy with a particular focus on delivering commercial gain.
Value to clients
Kim is expert at every aspect of strategic Regulatory Affairs from the product development, accelerated approval routes, data protection and optimal registration strategy to lifecycle extension and execution.
- Significant experience “in the trenches” of registration execution
- Adept at planning a long-term from product development to cash cow
- Experienced with every creative avenue to finding the right regulatory strategy
- Always focused on the real client goals during a project.
Kim began his career as a scientist working in genetic toxicology and on anti-platelet drug research. This provided him with a strong grounding in pharmaceutical R&D. He moved into Regulatory Affairs in the late 1980s, working at Glaxo, where he rose to Head of Department for GlaxoWellcome UK. During this time, Kim gained valuable experience in regulatory project management and developed a real flair for balancing the commercial needs of a company with scientific data and regulatory ethics.
Other things about Kim
- Speaker at TOPRA courses on Strategic and Practical Considerations for EU Procedures
- Shortlisted for TOPRA Communication Award in 2012
- Is passionate about bringing new talent into Regulatory Affairs.