During Kim's 35+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, he has advised pharmaceutical companies, SMEs and start-ups in aspects of product development and regulatory strategy with a particular focus on delivering commercial gain.
Value to clients
Kim leads the management team at Regulis to ensure deliver of high value regulatory, pharmacovigilance and quality assurance services to clients throughout the product lifecycle from development and clinical trials, to registration and post-approval activities.
- Significant experience “in the trenches” of regulatory strategy and project execution
- Adept at planning for the long-term to enhance the consultancy services to clients
- Experienced with every creative avenue to finding the right project strategy
- Strong commercial thinking ensuring Regulis is always focused on the real client goals.
Kim began his career as a scientist working in genetic toxicology and on anti-platelet drug research. This provided him with a strong grounding in pharmaceutical R&D. He moved into Regulatory Affairs in the late 1980s, working at Glaxo, where he rose to Head of Department for GlaxoWellcome UK. During this time, Kim gained valuable experience in regulatory project management and developed a real flair for balancing the commercial needs of a company with scientific data and regulatory ethics.
For the last 18 years Kim has been Managing Director, initially acting as consultant for regulatory clients. Latterly, Kim has successfully led the expansion and growth of Regulis, establishing it as a highly regarded RA, PV and QA consultancy.
Other things about Kim
- Focused on Regulis delivering the best possible outcome for its clients
- Past speaker at TOPRA courses and shortlisted for TOPRA Communication Award in 2012
- Is passionate about developing people and bringing new talent into Regulatory Affairs.