Matilde is a pharmaceutical industry professional with worldwide experience in pharmacovigilance (specialised in clinical trials), covering all aspects of safety reporting. With her passion for drug safety, she works closely with clients to ensure full pharmacovigilance compliance in all of their projects.
Value to clients
Matilde’s academic qualifications have provided her with a variety of skills ranging from organisation, planning, scientific knowledge and problem resolution. She couples these abilities with her pharmacovigilance industry experience to deliver on all drug safety projects.
- Proficient in managing complex and transnational projects (experience in Phase I to Phase III)
- Knowledge of pharmacovigilance requirements in Latin America, Asia, Australia, EU and US
- Overview of safety data handling including continuous monitoring of safety databases
- Focused on delivering results to successfully meet each client’s specific needs and timescales aligned with country safety requirements
Matilde has a Batchelor’s Degree in Chemistry and an MBA with International Management specialisation. She has worked in the pharmaceutical industry for almost seven years. Her broad knowledge in pharmacovigilance was acquired through her work in global Clinical Research Orgnisations (CROs) and other pharmaceutical companies. During this time, she participated in a variety of different therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, haematology, amongst others, as well as bioequivalence and vaccines projects.
Other things about Matilde
- Worldwide pharmacovigilance experience
- Spanish native speaker
- International and business management knowledge.