Miranda is our QPPV, responsible for overseeing the Pharmacovigilance systems of all our clients. She brings extensive Pharmacovigilance experience, gained from working in varied drug safety roles spanning 18 years.
Value to clients
She has worked with numerous companies, acting as project lead, helping them set up and run effective Pharmacovigilance and risk management processes, to protect patients and add value to their products.
- Skilled scientist with an ability to identify strategic and practical solutions
- Experienced in managing regulatory agency inspections and conducting audits
- Strong global Pharmacovigilance expertise
- Robust project management skills and great attention to detail.
After gaining a degree in diagnostic radiography and working in the NHS as a radiographer, Miranda began her Pharmacovigilance career with Roche. She expanded her knowledge and gained valuable experience in drug safety in consultancy and CRO roles and at Schering Plough.
Other things about Miranda
- A member of the Society of Radiographers
- Has real life clinical experience gained working in a number of UK hospitals
- Previously worked in the insurance and accounts industries.