Navjeet leads the medical devices team at Regulis, where she develops and executes global and European registration strategies for wide-ranging (class I to III) devices projects. Navjeet has a real passion for helping clients reach their commercial goals through effective regulatory strategy.
Value to clients
Navjeet brings a wide range of skills and experience to all client Regulatory Affairs projects. Her scientific grounding in pharmacology ensures an appropriate level of robust scientific thinking and knowledge is applied to each and every medical device, medicinal product and drug-device combination project.
- An excellent communicator and presenter at all levels
- Strong awareness of a client’s commercial strategy and always considers the financial, resource and time constraints of every project
- Experienced in working with Notified Bodies and Competent Authorities
- Superior project management skills and an ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver on time and on budget.
After completing an industrial placement at AstraZeneca as a Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics Scientist, and going on to receive her Ph.D. in Pharmacology, Navjeet began her career in Regulatory Affairs in medical devices. She gained valuable experience in the dental and eye-care industries, before joining Regulis in 2014. In the last 3 years, Navjeet has demonstrated an excellent ability to manage workloads and has shown an interest in business development. She now manages a growing team of high calibre scientists who execute and deliver a wide range of medical device projects.
Other things about Navjeet
- Navjeet is a trained ISO 13485 internal auditor and particularly enjoys assessing client’s Quality Management Systems for effectiveness
- Navjeet has valuable current experience in writing Clinical Evaluation Reports to the new requirements of MEDDEV 2.7.1/rev 4
- Navjeet has a strong track record for sucessfully obtaining Clinical Trial Approvals across multiple EU Member States.