Pavan joined Regulis at the start of 2018. She has 4.5 years’ of drug safety experience and has previously contributed to several projects in post-marketing surveillance. She works with the PV team to ensure that clients meet their required obligations.
Value to clients
Pavan brings a wide set of skills to the pharmacovigilance team.
- Knowledgeable in the safety and scientific content of many medicines
- Experienced in handling, investigating and analysing spontaneous adverse event data
- Skilled in signal detection reports and their evaluation.
Pavan has degrees in pharmacology and applied chemistry. She started her pharmacovigilance career in a specialist consultancy prior to joining Regulis. Pavan has attended various courses held by the European Medicines Agency which has significantly expanded her horizons in pharmacovigilance.
Other things about Pavan
- Experience in presenting PV safety data to clients
- A keen interest in scientific and technical writing
- Previous experience of medical information enquiry handling.