Ravi is a Senior Pharmacovigilance Executive, working with clients on a diverse range of Pharmacovigilance assignments.
Value to clients
Ravi has strong knowledge of the Pharmacovigilance sector, built up from almost 10 years of experience in drug safety. He has assisted many pharmaceutical companies with case reporting, benefit risk evaluations and aggregate reporting, and has successfully delivered a compliant Pharmacovigilance system to clients.
- Practised in clinical and post-marketing Pharmacovigilance activities
- Well versed with many drug safety databases
- Experience with drug safety and medical device vigilance
- Acts as deputy QPPV.
Ravi has small, medium and multinational pharmaceutical company experience, having worked in small consultancies as well at a variety of safety roles for GSK, Novartis, J&J, Eli Lilly and BTG.
Ravi has a Pharmacy degree and an MSc in Pharmacology.
Other things about Ravi
- Has worked in Medical Information roles
- Has a post-graduate diploma in clinical pharmacology.