Vatsala is a Regulatory Affairs Executive at Regulis, responsible for supporting medicinal product registrations and life-cycle maintenance around Europe. Vatsala plays a key role in researching data to support drug development consultancy for Regulis’ clients.
Value to clients
An education in Pharmaceutical Sciences provides Vatsala with a strong scientific background which she applies to her work. Her attention to detail and communication skills ensure that she delivers to meet the needs of our clients in a timely manner.
- Our “variations expert” – Vatsala’s expertise with post-approval activities ensures licences are efficiently maintained and in compliance.
- Skilled in presenting manufacturing information in the module 3 of registration dossiers
- Analysing non-clinical and clinical data to generate high quality regulatory summaries and overviews.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in various pharmacovigilance activities including case processing, review and submission of PSURs/PBRERs as well as ASRs/DSURs within agreed regulatory timelines.
Following the completion of her BSc (Hons) degree, Vatsala joined Regulis as a Research Intern. After demonstrating a natural flair for pharmaceutical regulatory affairs and consistently performing above her job specification, Vatsala quickly progressed to a Regulatory & Pharmacovigilance Executive and more recently has moved to the Regulatory Affairs team as a Regulatory Affairs Executive.
Given her strong research techniques developed through her intern position, Vatsala keeps up to date with the regulations and enjoys writing whitepapers for publication on the Regulis website.
Other things about Vatsala
- Avid volunteer of a children’s charity
- A keen photographer
- Fluent in Gujarati