Yehan is a Regulatory Affairs Executive at Regulis and a member of the regulatory team that primarily focuses on medicines. In his role, Yehan delivers high quality regulatory applications and solutions to ensure clients meet their registration and commercial targets.
Value to clients
With a background in clinical pharmacy coupled to strong knowledge of CMC, Yehan is able to contribute effectively to a variety of client projects.
- Practical in-depth knowledge of clinical conditions, treatments and formulations across a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology and cardiovascular
- Real-life experience of the consumer aspects of medicines and medical devices
- Hands-on expertise in post-approval activities within ROW markets
- Strong understanding of module 3 requirements and CMC documentation.
Following his ‘Masters of Pharmacy’ degree, Yehan assumed a role as a Pre-registration Pharmacist at the Royal Free Hospital. In this role, he attained a plethora of knowledge and experience in medicines information, manufacturing and quality control of medicines. After qualifying as a registered Pharmacist and working as a Community Pharmacist, Yehan joined AstraZeneca as a Regulatory CMC Associate, where he extended his knowledge and experience of MAA and post-approval CMC activities across a range of territories including Asia-Pacific, Eurasia, LATAM and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Other things about Yehan
- Fluent in Sinhala
- Keen interest in oncology and metabolic diseases
- Passionate about LEAN principles of working to increase value to clients.