|Closing date||31 March 2018|
A bit about us
Regulis is a specialist consultancy company, formed in 2001, providing global Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Assurance services. The company is built around a growing permanent team based in Tring, Hertfordshire, UK supplemented by an established network of consultants to deliver high quality, customer-focussed solutions.
We currently have 14 employees based at our office in Tring along with a number of consultants working remotely.
Our clients include large, medium and small pharmaceutical and healthcare companies located across the world.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Officer & Administrator has primary responsibility for establishing, maintaining and continually improving our Quality Management System to support the business and ensure quality is at the forefront of all services provided. In addition, an important part of the role is to support the Office Manager in providing a seamless administration service to the rest of the team.
This is a great part-time opportunity that would suit someone who has a background in maintaining Quality Systems, prides themselves on their strong organisational and time management skills, is happy to work on their own and as part of a team, and is willing and able to multi-task.
The position requires 4 full days each week (30 hours) but could be split over 5 days if preferred.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Quality Management System
- Play a key role in the administration team and provide a high quality service both internally and externally
- The opportunity to be involved in internal and external audits and the quality control of all vendors, sub-contractors and consultants engaged by the company
- Forge strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- The opportunity for further progression and training if required.
What we offer
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Benefits that include 25 days’ holiday, pension, life assurance, option to buy or sell additional holiday, childcare vouchers and annual bonus (pro-rated to hours worked)
- Ongoing training and personal development support
- The chance to be part of a TOPRA (The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs) award winning consultancy that will help you to grow and build on your current experience aligning your career goals and aspirations with that of the company
- A strong team ethic with regular events organised
- Modern newly refurbished office in a town centre location with parking facilities
Back to Careers