|Closing date||31 August 2018|
A bit about us
Regulis is a specialist consultancy company, formed in 2001, providing global Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Assurance services. The company is built around a growing permanent team based in Tring, Hertfordshire, UK supplemented by an established network of consultants to deliver high quality, customer-focussed solutions.
Our clients include large, medium and small pharmaceutical companies located across the world.
About the role
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will provide support to the regulatory affairs team and will have exposure to a wide variety of regulatory tasks and projects.
The position has a medicines focus with the opportunity to work on all aspects of marketing authorisation and clinical trial applications and, for the right candidate, to develop their expertise in scientific writing in the regulatory arena.
This is an excellent opportunity for an independent and self-motivated regulatory professional to join a team that will not only provide you with a wide variety of experience in regulatory projects, it will also give you all the support you need to develop your regulatory career.
- Exposure to a wide variety of national, pan-European and ROW regulatory projects
- Forging strong relationships with clients and regulatory agencies
- Being part of a small high performing team
- Having a great mix of new product and lifecycle projects
- The opportunity to play a part in growing and enhancing the strong reputation the company already has in the regulatory industry.
- Life Sciences Graduate or Pharmacist, ideally with a post-graduate qualification
- Between 2-3 years’ experience in the medicines area of regulatory affairs.
To succeed in this role you will be a self-starter, happy working on your own and in a team. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good organisational and analytical skills, a proactive approach, be able to work quickly and effectively under pressure, and be an outstanding team player. The successful candidate will also be fluent in written and spoken English.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern newly refurbished office in a town centre location with parking facilities
- Ongoing training and support
- The chance to be part of a TOPRA award winning consultancy that will help you to grow and build on your current experience aligning your career goals and aspirations with that of the company
- A strong team ethic with regular events organised.
Back to Careers