|Closing date||31 August 2018|
A bit about us
Regulis is a specialist consultancy company, formed in 2001, providing global Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Assurance services. The company is built around a growing permanent team based in Tring, Hertfordshire, UK supplemented by an established network of consultants to deliver high quality, customer-focused solutions.
Our clients include large, medium and small pharmaceutical companies located across the world.
About the role
Like science and writing?
Then this role could be for you!
We are looking for a recent graduate with an interest in science and a flair for writing.
In this position you will be using the internet to research and identify topics of interest to our clients. You will then use your creativity to generate engaging news items for our company website and social media which you will be responsible for posting on a daily basis.
Whilst this is a regulatory intelligence role, there will be potential opportunities to get involved with and gain valuable experience in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and quality assurance.
This is an ideal first opportunity for someone wanting to get into the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
Why not come and join our friendly team?
- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in an award winning consultancy
- Use and develop your writing skills
- Gain knowledge and experience in all three departments within the Company; Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Assurance
- The chance to further develop our social media presence
What we offer
- A paid internship
- Modern newly refurbished office in a town centre location with parking facilities
- On the job training and support
- The opportunity to kick off a science-based career
- A strong team working ethos with regular events organised.
- A science degree