EMA expects Pharmacovigilance fees to rise in mid-January 2018

The European Medicines Agency expects adjusted fees for pharmacovigilance applications to come into effect in mid-January 2018.

Pharmacovigilance fees were not adjusted in 2016 to reflect the 2015 inflation rate of 0.2%, therefore this increase is added to the 2016 inflation rate adjustment of 1.2%, resulting in a total increase of 1.4%.

To view further details regarding the adjusted fees, please click here.