The Regulis Pharmacovigilance team were delighted to attend and exhibit at the 18th Annual Pharmacovigilance 2019 in London last month. Senior Pharmacovigilance Executive Pavan Bamrah said “we had a great couple of days with thought-provoking presentations and lots of interesting conversations with colleagues”.
So what were our top 6 hot topics from the conference?
- Brexit – how could it not be! The implications and possible effects of the UK leaving the EU and being prepared.
- Pharmacovigilance in Emerging Markets – Global PV legislations, the developing regulatory framework in advanced and developing markets and regulating PV systems for multiple markets.
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products – Pharmacovigilance challenges with ATMPs such as gene therapy and managing risk strategies for the upcoming market.
- Signal Detection – Using technology to enhance interactions with the patient and using the best strategies for signal detection.
- PV Audit & Inspections – The importance of data quality management and analysis, what to expect, knowing what is to be done and the relationship to other GxPs.
- QPPV – how the role and responsibilities of the QPPV are changing in the fast paced world of PV.
If you would like to discuss any of the aforementioned topics with us, or any other aspect of pharmacovigilance support, please don’t hesitate to contact us via telephone (+44 (0)1442 890909) or firstname.lastname@example.org