Do you sell, supply or procure medicines?

Any company or individual who wishes to sell, supply or procure medicinal products within the EU to anyone other than the end-user, must hold a Wholesale Distribution Authorisation or WDA(H).

WDA(H)s are issued by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and from 1st September 2014 all new applications must be made via the MHRA’s new Process Licensing Portal. Until the end of October, you can still apply to update existing authorisations by email or CD, but from 1st November 2014 all variations should be submitted via the Portal only.

If you would like advice or assistance with your application, please contact us.